Basic Guidelines for Guest Posting
1. Articles word count should be between 850-1500 words. The article should be related to investment, money-saving or smart earning advice or ideas.
2. Content should be high quality and unique and not been published anywhere on the internet.
3. Try to find the topics are present on the site or not before writing or sending content to us.
4. Send the relevant images and infographics if required to be in the articles for the better present the purpose.
5. We charge Rs. 100/article and offer you a single backlink.
6. You are requested not to send content for marketing purpose.
7. We are happy to link your personal blog or website and social links in byline and author bio. Try to keep your bio in just two to three sentence not more than that.
8. Please use word doc or Google doc file while sending the piece of articles.
9. As of now, we are getting so many requests regarding ‘guest post’ or ‘write for us’. Please have patience we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
10. We have all the right to edit the content to meet the editorial. The piece of content you will share with us may be edited by us to meet the publishing guidelines. Also, once article published on our website you can not use it anywhere.
11. You can also reach us through our contact page.
12. All the articles published on our site may be shard on our social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc.
The one and only ambition of our blog is to present valuable content to the readers. We are searching for the articles and posts which are useful and beneficial for readers and help them to make an informed decision on financial products.
Thanks for visiting.